Assistant General Manager
High Impact brings sports clubs and other sports related businesses into the organization that benefit from Centralized Functions – Buying Power – Economies of Scale.
Our mission is for every participant in High Impact Sports to develop a foundation to achieve their full potential in life.
The person who fills this position will have the opportunity to move up rapidly within the organization as we intend to grow quickly during the early development stage.
The Assistant General Manager (AGM) will help ensure the smooth and efficient operational procedures within all departments enabling the High Impact Sports clubs and related sports businesses to provide the highest level of service to all participants of High Impact Sports. He/She will demonstrate an aptitude and command of all company-wide policies and initiatives to ensure the integrity of the High Impact Sports brand. Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Financial & Club Operations
- Monitor revenue, expenses, payroll for each department on a bi-weekly basis.
- Manage budget by planning, forecasting, and monitoring revenue for each department.
- Sports Angels non-profit affiliate event and business planning in addition to execution of the business plan to create funding in alignment with objectives.
- Manage multiple aspects of inventory control, payroll budget, daily bank deposits, shift coverage and facility maintenance.
- Training and supervising all clubs staff while helping the General Manager facilitate all delegated projects and responsibilities.
- Educating and training the staff and ensuring implementation of proper company policies and procedures.
- The AGM will also have thorough knowledge of club services, programs and products as well as current knowledge of key competitors.
- Member & Team Member Relations
- Achieve desired goals.
- Achieve desired club and team goals through the leadership and motivation of staff.
- Implement and support company programs and promotion to help generate new player/coach leads for optimum new player/coach growth.
- Act as a leader to promote player/coach engagement and provide each player/coach with an exceptional club experience.
- Cultivate relationships, and encourage player/coach connectivity by promoting an engaging and welcoming environment throughout all departments.
- Perform audits to ensure that all functions and facilities of the club are clean, neat, organized, and in good condition.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and ensure club staff is providing the highest level of performance.
- Ensure Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) are followed and all departments are meeting or exceeding budgetary goals and metrics.
- Recruit, hire, and mentor coaching staff and players to promote personal growth through training, development, and performance assessment.
- Assist with new hires, promotions, employee status changes, and terminations.
- Manage club attrition and develop appropriate succession plans within the club and region.
- Coordinate disciplinary actions and terminations with General Manager and Human Resources Manager.
- Prepare and facilitate club meetings to review policies and procedures, discuss club promotions, and ensure positive club morale.
- Professional Development Responsible for developing their own personal development plan with the General Manager.
Please note: This job description was designed as a summary of the typical function of the job, and is not a comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities. The tasks and duties might differ from those outlined above and other duties, as assigned may be part of the job.
Compensation: A base hourly wage plus performance bonus
Qualifications: A 4 year degree in business
Minimum 2 years of sports club experience. Ideally in management
Please forward to [email protected]